martes, 5 de enero de 2016

This summer

This summer will go to work in valdivia, working in the place where you will always be for vacation is a good choice when not together money before. in valdivia, I'm going to visit some friends I met two years ago when I travel. It will work in the Café of the brother of a friend I met at University in my first year,
the work is not very heavy and gives time to do other things. Valdivia is characterized by its traditions rooted and multicultural, linked especially Mapuche indigenous peoples, as well as the influence of Chiloé national, from immigrants and other sectors of the centre and south of the country, and international, especially spaniards and germans. Valdivia has a fluvial and oceanic climate, this allows that a Valdivian rainforest there is, the city has rain all year round but in summer is less. When i finished my month in valdivia it return to ovalle, I find my friends from the city to go to the beach or in the elqui Valley, these places are very close. Elqui Valley is very close to the serena, is a line of people going towards the mountain range, It is a good place to go for camping with friends, there are many campsites. There are many small beaches in the region that are very good, it is not very expensive to be to guanaqueros and tongoy for a few weeks if you're going with more people. This was my plan for this summer.
 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario